Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gazebo and Stone Bridge



It's my first scenery work, actually the last one.  I begun stitching it while having a relationship with my boyfriend, current my husband, and completed it  after marriage. Totally one year and six month. Although, that days, I had over-time work every day,

The part of sky.
I used 1 white strand of floss and 1 strands of Glissen Glosss 000 bright white Rainbow blending thread. That's why, some cloud glitters as the sunlight shines.

The part of stream.
I used 1 strand of floss and 2 strands of Glissen Glosss 000 bright white Rainbow blending thread. I remember It was too difficult and my fingers were very painful. ^^;;;;

Although the corner of frame was a little bit broken because of several times moving for 10 years, it is now hanging on living room corridor wall. :)



Work Information
Chart title/company : Gazebo and Stone Bridge / Stoney Creek Collection
Design size : 275 x 100 stitches
Work size : 49.9 x 18.1 cm
Fabric : Korean 14-count white Aida
Period :  from Aug. 2001 to Dec.2002



No comments:

Post a Comment